Continuous Professional Education & Skills Development
Why enhance your aesthetic education and professional growth with us?
- Understanding of Skin Anatomy: As you may know it is critical for anyone working in the aesthetic industry. Our professional medical advisor will enable you to deliver safe, effective, and personalized treatments that support the health and function of the skin, and to build trust and confidence with your patients.
- Expert Instruction: Our trainers and instructors are experts in their respective fields, with extensive experience and knowledge to share. They are dedicated to providing you with the latest information and techniques to help you succeed in the aesthetic industry.
- Up-to-date Curriculum: Our educational programs are designed to keep pace with the latest advancements in the aesthetic industry. This ensures that you receive the most current and relevant information to help you stay ahead of the competition.
- Hands-on Experience: Our programs often include hands-on training and practical experience, allowing you to apply what you learn and develop your skills in a real-world setting.
- Professional Development: By enhancing your aesthetic education, you can improve your professional growth and advance your career in the aesthetic industry.
- Networking Opportunities: Our programs provide opportunities for you to network with other professionals in the industry and make valuable connections that can help you succeed.
The training process is divided in two parts:
Part 1 (Preceptorship)
We will organize for our trainee to visit a specialized Medi-SPA to observe and take part in needed treatment with an experienced Aesthetician or nurse.
Part 2 (Proctorship)
The consulting Educator (Medical Esthetician pr Nurse) offers on-site training to all trainees within their own facilities to be observed and supervised while performing the treatment.
Our process has shown the safe and effectiveness of training through preceptorship/proctorship
with a specialized consulting trainer by lowering adverse events and complication rates as well as
the necessary confidence needed to perform the services.