Date: 16 March 16, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or automatically as you navigate through the site.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- present our website and its contents to you.
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it; and/or for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Integrative Consulting Group’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Integrative Consulting Group about our Website users is among the assets transferred; and/or
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [insert contact information].
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
If you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, you may contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to respond to your request in a timely and professional manner.