Training for Medical
The rapidity with which changes occur in knowledge, skills and technology necessitate continued learning.
The ultimate goal at our Institute is to improve healthcare by providing quality education and training to medical professionals. This goal can be achieved through research, healthcare consulting and educational activities geared to update current practices and provide new knowledge and skills to all medical professionals.
Our Educational Goals are:
- Assure a continuing high level of professional competence through the development and provision of courses designed to update and improve skills of physicians and nurses, Medical Estheticians and even Business Owners.
- Fulfill the perceived needs of healthcare providers resulting from technological advances in a specific field.
- Provide opportunities for the healthcare team to share knowledge among various disciplines to better assure continuity and appropriateness of care for the patient.
- Respond to societal and consumer pressures for increased levels of care while reducing costs.
- Improve the quality of patient care and the overall level of health in society.
Value of Continuing Education
Providing workshops to Medical Professionals will benefit both you, the representative, and the end user. When the healthcare provider is educated about a product or treatment it improves the appropriate application to patient care. There will be less downtime and maintenance calls and greater confidence in you, your product, and the services provided.
Medical industry is becoming the responsible entity for educating end-users about product design, use, benefits, and limitations. In addition, your interaction through education opens an avenue to listen to the perceptions and needs of the customer. They are better informed and can more readily integrate your products and services with the clinical decisions necessary for quality patient care.
Continuing Education of Healthcare Professionals
When serving as a facilitator or instructor of healthcare professionals, it is helpful to understand their need for ongoing continuing education and how it is useful to them in maintaining licensure and/or certification. It is also beneficial to be familiar with certain terminology that is used by healthcare professionals when they discuss their continuing education needs and requirements.A continuing educational program consists of educational activities which serve to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills and professional performance and relationships that a healthcare professional uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
LIST OF COURSES
Introduction to Botox & Dermal Fillers
This comprehensive 8-hour Botox and filler certification class is our most popular training course and provides participants with certification for both BOTOX® and injectable dermal fillers. More Info